Our AMAZING Holistic Nutritionist Alexandra Nucci brought these in the other day to try… and we just HAD to get the recipe.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
For the topping:
- ¾ cup walnuts (or any nut of choice)
- ½ tbsp arrowroot starch
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, solid
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb (cut into 1” slices)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper
- Combine crust ingredients in a mixing bowl until fully combined. Press the crust evenly into the pan.
- Set aside rhubarb, raspberries, lemon zest and lemon juice. Combine all remaining dry topping ingredients in a food processor and process until fine. Add remaining wet topping ingredients and process until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Spread the filling evenly over the crust
- Toss the rhubarb and raspberries with the lemon zest and lemon juice and evenly spread over the topping
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes
- Let cool completely before cutting
Sweet Rhubarb Raspberry Bars was last modified: July 11th, 2018 byThis entry was posted in Faces of Oma, Nutrition on .